Apply for Financial Aid
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Middlesex works with School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) in assessing a family’s need. Returning families must reapply for financial aid each year; however, barring any significant changes in their financial profile, families can expect approximately the same award from year-to-year. If a family does not apply for aid or qualify for aid upon admission, it is unlikely that the family will receive an aid award in subsequent years, unless there is a significant change in that family’s financial circumstances. In the case of divorce, Middlesex requires that both parents file financial aid forms. Both domestic and international families applying for aid should follow these steps:
1) Indicate interest in Financial Aid on the online inquiry form.
2) Fill out the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) form available at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal. The Middlesex code is 5068.
3) Submit tax documentation to SSS at the same website. Domestic families must upload a copy of the prior two years’ W-2’s and 1040 Federal Tax Forms, with all schedules, directly to SSS. If you are applying for the 2023-24 school year, please submit 2020 and 2021 tax documentation. Current year tax forms are not required.
International families who do not file US taxes should upload to SSS supporting documentation from their home country, such as taxes, pay stubs, or official statements of income.
Important Dates & Deadlines
• New Students: Financial aid applicants must submit financial materials to us no later than January 15.
• Returning Students: Returning students must submit financial materials to SSS no later than December 15.
• Notification: On March 10, students who are offered admission, and who applied and qualified for need-based aid, will be notified of their award. Returning students are mailed re-enrollment contracts, along with details regarding their financial aid awards, around February 1.
Payment Plan Options
• Two Annual Payments: Due July 1 & December 1.
• Monthly Payment Plan: Ten monthly payments beginning May 1. Administered through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
• Tuition Stabilization Plan: Parents may choose to pay the total tuition for their child’s two, three or four years at Middlesex at the tuition rate at the time of original enrollment. Doing so allows parents to avoid future tuition increases.
For further information please contact the Business Office at 978-371-6586